Re: Queens Road / Boundary Road area CPZ extension implementation
• How to obtain and use your resident/visitor permits.
• You will be able to apply for parking permits from 16 March 2015.
• Enforcement will start from 30 March 2015.
• The remainder of Boundary Road, and Farmilo Road that are not currently controlled, Boundary Avenue, Salcombe Road, Theobold Road, Avondale Road, Rochdale and Northumberland Road will be included within the existing Queens /Boundary (QB) zone.
• The extension will operate Monday to Saturday, 8am – 6.30pm.
1. Obtaining your parking permits
Permit application forms can be downloaded from the Council website
http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/qbpermit). Please allow seven days for processing postal permit applications. Parking Enforcement of the new controlled parking restrictions will begin on 30 March 2015
i.e. you need to successfully applied for your permits from that date or you may be issued with a Penalty Charge Notice.
1.1 Parking shop – Online system
Please be aware that a new online system has been operational for the purchase and renewal of permits since September 2013. From 16 March 2015, please visit http://www.walthamforest.gov.uk/qbpermit to apply and pay for your annual resident parking permit, where you can create an account, apply (uploading all documents required) and pay for your permit. If you don’t have Internet access dial 0203 092 0112 and select option 3 and request an application form to be sent out to you.
2. Scheme implementation
The Council will make temporary Notices prohibiting waiting and loading at any time and will put up temporary signs and distribute leaflets asking for vehicles to be moved on specific dates to enable road markings to be completed. Permanent signs and signposts will also be erected on the footway; these do not require vehicles to be moved. Your co-operation would be very much appreciated during the works.
Please be aware that non-compliance with these notices will result in your vehicle being penalised and possibly removed.
If you have any enquiries in regards to your permit applications please contact Parking Control office on 0203 092 0112 and select option 3.
Traffic Regulations Manager